Night On Broadway
- Celebrating the 8th anniversary of LA City Councilmember José Huizar’s Bringing Back Broadway initiative, we provided a vaudeville revue with singers, dancers and comedy performers for one entire block of six-hour event, under the aegis of the Downtown LA Art Walk.
A Taste Of Bellydance
- Producing Partner, Stage Manager and Support Staff for an all-day gathering of more than a hundred dancers, musicians, vendors, and artists at LA Mother, Hollywood.
Downtown LA ArtWalk
- Producer and On-Site Hostess for a promotional dance event for the Downtown LA ArtWalk Lounge. Five dancers performing three sets in the center of the Edison Gallery to the surprise and delight of visitors.
Zulu Lounge LA
- Onstage Hostess & Producing Partner for the live variety-arts stage production of "Zulu Lounge: Vaudevillia." Our two-hour live show featured more than 20 performances of world dance and world music. Held at the LA Weekly's Readers Choice Best Nightclub, King King Hollywood.
- In-Studio Guest Hostess of "Saturday Club With The Beatles" playing favorite Beatles and solo tracks on the long-running weekly program reaching listeners on KCSN-FM, KCSN.org and the KCSN mobile app.
- Producer and Hostess of a Grand Opening Launch Party happening for the SPACEDUST, a shop for LA artisans. On cue, a capacity crowd fired "spacedust" glittering confetti into the air, filling the store with reflective sparkles, providing our client with a memorable photo, video, and social media moment.
Austin Young, artist/photographer
- Model for "MAKEOVERS! A Solo Art Show/Photo Studio/Performance" by Austin Young. Photographed, documented and exhibited at The Good Luck Gallery in Los Angeles' historic Chinatown.
Salon On Main
- Producer, Curator & Hostess for an art opening at this upscale downtown LA beauty and skin care salon featuring twenty works by two featured artists, and a fashion show featuring new clothing designs.
The Why? Foundation
- Producer of a Sixties Hollywood Dance Party, "A Brand New Bag," in support of the charitable foundation's newly-released documentary "What the F-@# is Cancer and Why Does Everybody Have It?" with more than twenty sponsors.
Vlad The Retailer Artist Collective
- Producer & Event Hostess for the art exhibit and reception "You Like To Watch," at this popular LA art and retail venue. Introducing the work of illustrator Charlotte Blanchard. We also celebrated the Collective's more than 30 makers and creators of local handmade goods.
Atomic Bombshells Magazine
- Pinup Model in Issue #7 of this internationally-acclaimed pinup publication. Photography by Dynamite Dames.
Zulu Lounge LA
- Onstage Hostess & Coordinating Producer for the live variety-arts production of "Zulu Lounge: A Vaudeville Holiday." Our 90-minute show featured bellydance, tribal, flapper, tango, glow, and flamenco dancers, DJs, live music, singers, comedy and magic. Held at King King Hollywood in Los Angeles.
LA Fire Brigade
- Onstage Hostess of the Flow Arts Stage, one of ten entertainment stages at the 2013 LA Burning Man Decompression Festival. Our live show ran 3+ hours and featured more than 100 performers, mostly aerialists and fire dancers. Held outdoors in LA Historic Park in downtown Los Angeles.
Zulu Lounge LA
- Onstage Hostess, Writer & Assistant to Producers for the live variety-arts stage production of "Zulu Lounge: La Nuit d'Absinthe." Our two-hour live show featured more than 20 performances of world dance and world music. Held at the historic El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles.
I ART U DTLA
- Producer, Curator & Hostess of the "Omero Creative Gallery" an art exhibition featuring mixed-media creations, photography, fashion & jewelry design, plus real-time painting of live models. Held at the at the Downtown LA Artwalk in Los Angeles.
- Producer for "TBD: A Musical Play & Video" created and directed by artist/photographer/activist Austin Young. The production included over 50 performers in a live pillow fight, a Busby Berkeley style dance number and a fragrance release party for "Austin Young's Accident" by the The Institute for Art and Olfaction. Recorded at the historic Mack Sennett Studios in Los Angeles
- Solo Gallery Hostess for an 8-hour art opening at the ArtIsMobilUs Gallery produced by Richard Felix on the "Art Alley" block of the 2013 How Weird Street Faire. The faire was attended by more than 25,000 and we personally greeted close to a thousand over eight hours. Held in downtown San Francisco.
Dollz Haus Productions
- Onstage Hostess & Assistant To The Producers for the "Full Set" runway fashion show and party with clothing sales, jewelry vendors and beauty services. Held at The Lexington in downtown Los Angeles.
Zulu Lounge LA
- Floor Hostess & Assistant to Producers for the live variety-arts stage production of "Zulu Lounge: A Night At The Museum." Our 90-minute show featured more than 20 performances of world dance and world music. Held at the historic Craft And Folk Art Museum in Los Angeles in association with the museum's "LA Skin & Ink" art exhibition.
Michaela Mendelsohn, independent producer
- Production Consultant & Promotion for a staged reading of the play "Making Michaela." Among my contributions was the play's title. Held at the Metropolitan Community Church in Los Angeles.
Timothy Thomas, independent producer
- Premium Funder of "The Life & Times Of Anita Goodmann" a stage production created by Anita Goodmann & Timothy Thomas. I funded the creation of the show's big-screen video animations. Held at the The Ballard Underground in Seattle.
- Assistant to the Producers for the "Full Set" art exhibit and runway fashion show, with tattoo artist, clothing and jewelry vendors and beauty services. Held at Plaid Studio in Hollywood.